Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Fresh and Updated Starter Home
This charming and recently refreshed starter home is situated on a large lot with an expansive yard! Enjoy fabulous upgrades, amazing storage space and expansion potential in a convenient location, close to easy freeway access, shopping and multiple parks!
The entry level greets you with a welcoming foyer and sky-lit stairs to the main living space. The open floor plan, complemented by beautifully refinished hardwood floors, boasts a modern, sky-lit kitchen featuring recessed lighting, stainless steel Viking range and ample cabinetry. Large windows overlooking the large yard offer lovely outlooks of the surrounding greenery. The open living room also boasts large double-paned windows and gets great light! Two spacious bedrooms with nicely sized closets and the updated bathroom with new vanity and glass shower doors complete this level.
Downstairs is a spacious bonus room - perfect for guest quarters, family room or home office! The large 1-car garage offers great storage space, tall ceilings and development potential. At the back of the home is a huge storage room and access to the wonderful yard - your private urban oasis! Enjoy the freshly painted interior and exterior as well as new contemporary lighting!
This wonderful home is ideally situated near Crocker Amazon and McLaren parks and playgrounds! Also enjoy the proximity to Cow Palace, shopping and public transportation.
- Two bedrooms, one updated bathroom
- Sunny, sky-lit, eat-in kitchen with Viking stove, overlooks the yard
- Bright, open living room with large windows
- Beautifully refinished hardwood floors
- Two spacious bedrooms with nicely sized closet
- Updated bathroom features new vanity and glass shower doors
- New, contemporary lighting and newly painted interior & exterior!
- Bonus room makes a perfect home office, family room or guest quarters
- Fabulous storage room behind the garage
- Spacious 1-car garage with high ceilings and development potential
- Expansive yard, offering wonderful landscaping opportunities
- Built in 1944 and situated on a 2,495 square foot lot, per tax records
- Near Crocker Amazon and McLaren parks and playgrounds
- Easy access to public transportation, shopping and freeways
260 Parque Dr, San Francisco, CA 94134
Visitacion Valley is a large neighborhood and one of few that make up the southern border of San Francisco. While there is a formal line defining this border, in reality it blends seamlessly into the Daly City neighborhood of Bayshore.
This neighborhood, like most of the other spacious ones that border it, is primarily a residential area often overlooked due to its seemingly out-of-the-way location. The majority of homes here are occupied by families, including a large number of long-time homeowners.
The area was originally home to many of the city’s Irish and Italian immigrants who were employed at nearby factories. Some of the barracks that were built to house the massive influx of workers during World War II remain, having been restored and updated to public housing.
Thanks to multiple city redevelopment plans, the neighborhood has been a long-time focus for restoration and improvement. Already those plans have been reflected in the extension of the Muni Metro T-Third Street line that now extends into the neighborhood. Other public transit lines also come into the neighborhood, creating easy access to the rest of the city. And with Highway 101 on the neighborhood’s eastern border, residents have direct freeway entry.
A resilient spirit of revitalization drives Visitacion Valley ever closer to its full potential as one of the city’s southernmost neighborhoods, ripe with residential opportunity.
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.